We are currently consulting on:
* a discussion paper on preventing homelessness accommodation services for adults (22+) and families, and
* a new draft young people's housing and independence pathway plan for care leavers and other young people aged 16-21
As part of this consultation we are holding an equalities workshop to consider how to tackle inequality in these services. At the workshop we will look at:
- Whether anyone might experience disadvantage or discrimination in relation to current and proposed housing pathways
- What we can do prevent or minimise these issues
- Are there any groups which have specific needs that require a different approach?
We would like to hear from people who have expertise in homelessness prevention and/or knowledge or experience of the different needs of young people and adults with protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or any additional needs and require assistance or resources to participate in this event please contact the organisers by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 3526752
For more information about the consultations including background documents please visit https://www.bristol.gov.uk/housing/commissioning-homelessness-prevention-services