Actions and Detail Panel
Housing Related Support Market Engagement
Mon 5 December 2016, 10:00 – 12:00 GMT
Worcestershire County Council is refreshing its Strategy for Housing and Support and wishes to engage with housing and support providers to:
- Share the Council's housing and support needs assessment for people under 65 with learning and other disabilities in Worcestershire, including the impact of the Transforming Care Agenda on Worcestershire.
- Share with providers what resources the Council can offer to meet the requirements of the draft Housing and Support Strategy.
- Obtain feedback from providers regarding possible accommodation opportunities in Worcestershire for people with support needs, in particular those with challenging behaviour and profound and multiple disabilities..
- To discuss opportunities for the delivery of innovative, environmentally and economically sustainable housing and support solutions, including assistive technology options.
- Begin a dialogue with potential partners in terms of what housing and support solutions they can deliver with the Council.
- Share next steps
We would like, at this tentative stage in the development of proposals, (and prior to considering any formal procurement opportunity), to seek input from the market as to what the appetite might be for undertaking these services.
If you have any questions about the event please email ToUs@worcestershire.gov.uk
Details of this event can also be found on our Procurement E Portal – In-tend.
If you are not already registered with In-tend you do need to register your organisation in order to receive further notifications about any tender opportunities in Worcestershire.
Click on the yellow "Register" button on the left hand side of the Home page or access direct here: