Actions and Detail Panel
How and Why to Incorporate Outdoor Learning into Your Curriculum
Mon 3 July 2017, 09:00 – 15:30 BST
There are so many ways to integrate outdoor learning into your curriculum, and the benefits to your pupils are endless.
Workshops and presentations include:
- How nature play and outdoor learning can be used to achieve EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Curriculum outcomes
- How outdoor learning can demonstrate best practice to Ofsted.
- Embedding outdoor learning in a curriculum.
- Use and develop school grounds for learning and play
- Sustainable schools workshop
- Forest school workshops
- Literacy, numeracy and history out of the classroom
The conference will include a wide choice of workshops, with 3 workshop sessions, 2 key note speakers, an expert panel Q&A session, and a marketplace with outdoor learning partners.
Workshop providers include Muddy Puddles, Sussex Wildlife Trust, Martin Pace from Reflections Nursery, The Weald and Downland Museum, Arundel WWT and Sussex Green Living and others, with a key note speech from Helen Martin from Duncton and Graffham Schools, West Sussex.
Tickets include lunch, refreshments and a free raffle entry to win half day of activities for a group of 12 at Lodge Hill Outdoor Centre.