This event is now FULLY BOOKED
Please register your interest now so that if we receive any cancelations, we would be able to invite you. We will also let you know if we are running any relevant breakfasts for you in the future.
Breakfast Meeting - 08:00am to 10:30am
Christmas shopping redefined: how Black Friday has changed customer expectations
Business Reporter, distributed with The Daily & Sunday Telegraph, are hosting an exclusive, invite-only, briefing on meeting customer expectations during peak shopping periods.
Bringing together some of the leading names in British online retailing, we debate the challenges of, Black Friday. We know it’s here to stay, and its extreme demands make early plans for handling this event a necessity. Ultimately brands will succeed in meeting expectations based on the strength of their weakest link.
We will be sharing experiences and strategies for ensuring the ultimate peak shopping experience.
Key issues that will be discussed during the briefing include:
Part 1 Peak & Black Friday
- What are the main challenges associated with planning for Black Friday and peak?
- What do you think will happen in peak 2016? Will there be changes in the way people shop online?
- What is the most important factor over peak when choosing your final mile delivery partner?
Part 2 The Future of Online shopping
- What is most important to your customers when it comes to delivery? Time, choice or convenience
- What is most important to you when choosing your delivery partner? Trust, confidence, choice or reliability etc
- How do you think the delivery service your customers receive impacts on your brand?
Meeting peak expectation – reducing customer frustration
Achieving customer satisfaction in the face of rocketing customer demand is a serious challenge. The goal is to take the customer from sale to delivery in a seamless manner. What are the pitfalls and how can retailers ensure they exceed expectations.
Be one of around 8 senior business professionals around the table at The Savoy who will all bring their knowledge to bear to understand the present – and the future.
Target audience in Retail & Online shopping:
- Logistics Directors
- Operations Directors
- Head of Operations
- Head of Logistics
- Commercial Director
Confirmed attendees include:
- Head of Operations - ASOS
- Commercial Director - Cath Kidston
- Director of Logistics - Debenhams
- Head International Retail Logistics - Marks & Spencer
- CEO - Secret Sales
- Sales Director UK & Europe - Sugru
- Director - Tower London
- Global e-commerce supply chain manager - Unilever
Aimed at: Online retailers with 100,000+ deliveries a year. (Particular focus on Fashion, Footwear and Homeware) Not Applicable for electronics, grocery and other perishables.
This breakfast meeting is brought to you by Business Reporter, in association with Hermes Parcelnet, and is only for senior end users as mentioned above. Registrations of junior professionals, consultants, solution providers or other sellers to this market won’t be accepted. For any enquiries, please contact Tracey on 0208 349 6475 or email email@example.com.
This breakfast briefing is free of charge to attend, however if you cancel your attendance less than two weeks prior to the briefing, you will have to provide a replacement of equal seniority otherwise you will be a subject of £150 cancellation fee.