Actions and Detail Panel
How can innovating your workforce strategy attract & retain top talent
Tue 25 April 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
Are you a senior HR professional and concerned with how to retain and attract your top talent or are you looking to update your People Strategy and Plan?
Would you like to meet experts and learn more about the latest employment market trends and approaches to talent management, talent acquisition, cultural change, flexible innovative ways of working and the law?
If yes, we would like to invite you to join us and like-minded HR professionals for a FREE 2.5-hour facilitated workshop.
This practical and interactive workshop will enable you to share your observations, concerns and challenges with experts, exchange ideas and draw up a personal plan of action to attract and retain the top talent you need that works for you and your business.
The value and insight you’ll leave with:
• An overview of current employment market trends, innovative workforce strategies and flexible working recruitment approaches
• Real life case studies from large and small organisations who have embraced innovative workforce strategies
• An opportunity to network and exchange ideas with fellow senior HR professionals and experts
• An opportunity to discuss challenges and concerns directly with experts in employment law, talent management, cultural change and flexible working recruitment
• Receive advice from our panel of experts
• Create a plan of action that works for you and your business
Our panel of experts includes:
Stephanie Smith: Coach and Facilitator
Ben Henry: Independent Talent Consultant
Crosslands Solicitors: Employment Lawyers
Horizon Learning: Cultural and Learning & Development Specialists
This workshop is sponsored by Vennpoint https://www.vennpoint.com – helping businesses change the way they resource, and helping professionals create life-shaped careers® through flexible working.
SPECIAL ACCESS REQUIREMENTS
If you, or someone who you are booking on behalf of, requires special access provisions to be made, please notify us in advance so that we can make suitable arrangements on your behalf with the venue provider. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.