San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How Do We Make Great Places?
A morning event to:
This free event includes:
· Key note address from Mayor George Ferguson on what makes great architecture in a city, and progress in the city of Bristol
· Presentation of the recommendations of the RIBA report Building Ladders of Opportunity by Walter Menteth, Walter Menteth Architects and Russell Curtis, RCKa Architects, of the RIBA Procurement Reform Group
· Case study: South Bristol Hospital by AWW Architects, Bristol and client
· Reducing Cost Whilst Maintaining Quality from Matthew Saunders RICS Associate Director (Construction) on the recommendations of the RICS Construction Policy document
· Question and answer discussion session
T: 0844 800 2767
When & Where
RIBA South West
The Royal Institute of British Architects champions better buildings, communities and the environment through architecture and our members.