San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How shows, exhibitions, and festivals can help your business
The workshop is the perfect opportunity to gain top tips on how to make the most of your stall and the upcoming fairs and events, to ensure your Christmas sales reach their full potential!
Covering topics such as:
- Types of exhibitions - choosing the right ones for your business
- Planning ahead
- Setting goals
- How to layout out your space
- How to add theatre
- How to maximise the event
- Pre event marketing - social media, press releases, newsletters
- Post show - follow up and evaluation
At the end of the workshop attendees will leave with;
A checklist of what you need to do to have a great stand and exhibition
- A list of three shows that will work for you
- An elevator pitch to both consumers and trade contacts
- A clear understanding of what is involved in attending a show
This workshop would be delivered by Vhari Russell and Polly Robinson from the Food Marketing Expert.
Please note that this is a NOT a CPD event and tickets are issued for one person per business. If you require additional staff to attend please contact Innovation Farm directly. Extra places are strictly limited and may not be available.
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 16 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you. We ask people to arrive from 10.00 am to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat. The session runs from 10.30a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.30am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The workshop is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you attend the above meeting and workshop session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!