Actions and Detail Panel
How the power of social media can position Bristol as an international food...
Mon 14 November 2016, 15:30 – 17:30 GMT
Bristol has a thriving and dynamic independent food and drink scene and this event will hear from some of its champions and discuss Bristol's future as a national and internationally recognised foodie destination. Hear examples of best practice in social media, knowledge share, collaborate and corroborate!
Panelists: Hosted by Caroline Peel
- Aine Morris – Bristol Food Connections - @aine_morris
- Nathan Lee – Hyde & Co - @nathan_hyde_lee
- Kathryn Davis – Destination Bristol - @DestBristol
- Meg Pope & Frankie Wallington – Duchess Media - @Duchess_Media
- Guy Siddall – eatchu - @eatchu_uk
- Jack Lander/Alex Corbett – pizzarova - @pizzarova
- James Koch – The Gallimaufry - @TheGalliBristol
Hosted by Duchess Media
Duchess Media is a Digital Marketing and Events agency based in Bristol specialising in Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing, PR, Event Production, Event Marketing and making cups of tea