Actions and Detail Panel
How The Prince’s Trust Can Support Small Businesses with recruitment
Tue 4 April 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Need help in finding young talent to join your business and help it grow?
The Prince’s Trust is the UK’s leading youth charity and in London they supports over 3500 talented and passionate young people each year. Through a range of different programmes The Trust helps young people to unlock their potential - this potential could be exactly what your business needs to help it grow. On April 4th at 6pm come along to hear from The Prince’s Trust specialist recruitment team that matches talented work ready young people with live employment/ work experience opportunities. You can also hear from an employer and successfully recruited young person and hear their perspectives too.
How will it benefit small business?
- Hear about new ways to recruit local talent
- Find out how you can change young lives
- It’s free to attend the session and free to recruit a young person supported by The Trust
Who are the speakers?
- Vicky Yorke- Outcomes Manager and pioneer of the newest Prince’s Trust programme that has supported thousands of young people into employment
- Bob Clewley- Former Helicopter Police Officer turned specialist young person recruiter
- Kevin Faulkner Operations Director at Banham Academy, Prince’s Trust supporter and active recruiter
- A super talented young person that has been working with Banham Security