Actions and Detail Panel
How to Apply for Business Funding
Tue 14 November 2017, 10:30 – 13:00 GMT
Affordable funding is vital for small businesses but many who apply for the first time can find it difficult to know what is required to get the best chance of securing finance. In 2013, the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills found that half of first time borrowers were rejected for finance, resulting in 37% giving up and cancelling their spending plans. By the end of this workshop you should have the information to avoid becoming one of those rejections.
This free workshop will take you step-by-step how and where to apply for finance in order to raise your chances of a successful application.
We will cover:
- The various loan and grant funding options that you can access
- What information lenders will require from you
- What your bank manager (or other investor) will want to see
- How you should present that information in order to obtain the loan / grant and the best terms available
- We shall also discuss current grant funding opportunities (mostly outside of Exeter) – i.e. funds that do not have to be repaid.
Come along and give yourself the best chance of securing funding to grow your business.
For more information about the venue please visit: bridgwaterartscentre.co.uk or call: 01278 422700.