Actions and Detail Panel
HOW TO ATTRACT THE RIGHT FINANCE FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND GROW
Fri 28 October 2016, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
"Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems
we created with our current pattern of thought."
This presentation is designed for small and medium size business owners, who have an existing business or an idea for starting one. During this practical presentation, you will learn:
- How to formulate your funding strategy and which questions you need to consider in the process?
- What are the non-banking funding solutions currently available in the SME marketplace including Peer-to-Peer debt funders and various online platforms?
- Is equity funding the right for you?
- How important is your business model to attract finance?
- How to use innovative business modeling techniques to (re)design your business, test if it’s a worthwhile endeavor, and grow it beyond your initial customers?
Equally applicable to those seeking a profitable business, or those with not-for-profit motivations, who wish to start-up or widely disseminate the benefit of their product / service.
About the presenter:
Viktor Todorov, Founder of BizDonut.com
Viktor has gained a wealth of experience in both the UK and overseas as a business consultant for SME and Start-up companies. Previously a Business Development Coach in Next Business Generation Nottingham and ‘Accelerace International’ business accelerators, he was hands-on and practical in assisting companies at various stages of growth and development.
Viktor’s areas of expertise cover Lean Start-up Methodology, Business Process Analysis and Optimization, Go-to-Market Strategy, Research and Execution, Product Identification and Development, Project Management and Team Management.
The experience he has gathered in different projects and within various industries has fostered a unique blend of highly influential communicational skills, and strengthened an existing aptitude for useful analytical techniques.
View the event on our website here!