San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are planning a baby or managing or supporting others who are, this workshop is for you.
Learn how the experience of pregnancy and becoming a mother offers a natural fast-track to developing valuable leadership skills that can help advance the career of you or your team.
In this workshop you will develop your understanding around how to manage maternity (and paternity) differently and make it work for you whether you are an employer, employee, business owner or entrepreneur.
As a women learn how you can become a mother who feels empowered, inspired and supported to continue advancing her career.
As a manager, learn how to work with those planning a family, how to leverage the new skills they build in the process, and how to make the experience a win-win for parents, the team and the company.
By the end of the workshop delegates will know:
- The #1 mistake smart men, women and businesses consistently make when managing the maternity journey
- 3 ways to transform the way we perceive pregnancy to unlock its true potential at home and at work
- When we need to start planning and who you need to be speaking to (it's earlier and not who think!)
This workshop is for you if you identify with any of the below:
- You're managing someone who may be planning a family;
- You don’t think it’s possible to have a career and be a hand-on parent;
- You feel disillusioned by the lack of women (and particularly mothers) in senior positions in business;
- You want to be seen as someone who does parenting differently and is taken seriously by your peers and partner;
- You want to be a role model and inspiration to younger men and women in your team; or
- Your lack of understanding around the potential and possibility of becoming a mother is holding you back.
Your Trainer: Lisa Barnwell
When & Where
Voice At The Table Ltd
Voice At The Table prepare your for the future with gender balance and diversity of thought. We do this by empowering women to carve their own path to success. Our services are designed to support professional women throughout their career journey by building confidence, resilience and initiative.