How to be a Productivity Ninja (Bristol)
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (BST)
Does this sound familiar?
- Too much to do, but don't know where to start?
- Finish the working day exhausted, but still not made the progress you wanted to?
- Is your day eaten up by emails and meetings so you can't get any real work done?
- Do you battle with procrastination or distraction?
At Think Productive we're on a mission to reinvent old fashioned time management training, and replace it with practical productivity advice that's fit for purpose in the contemporary world of work. Perhaps you've heard about our public or in-house workshops?
If you are curious about how we might be able to help you or your people then this *FREE EVENT* is a great chance for you to find out why our approach is different.
Whether you work for yourself, in a small business, or for a larger organisation, we'll provide you with relevant and practical productivity tips that you can really use, and will start you along the path to becoming a Productivity Ninja.
What we'll cover
- Busting those old fashioned time management myths
- Fundamental changes of mindset need for Ninja-style productivity
- How to stop email and the internet taking up your whole day
- Beating procrastination
- Replacing demoralising lists with a productive personal workflow system
- Fighting distraction and interruption
- Saying focused, on task, and "in the zone"
- Replacing constant firefighting and confusion with a purposeful structure and plan
- Managing your energy, concentration and motivation in a sustainable way
10:00 - 10:30 Coffee, tea, biscuits and informal networking
10:30 - 11:30 Seminar section: 35+ specific, practical productivity techniques in 60 mins
11:30 - 12:00 Interactive section: Q&A and discussion, advice on specific productivity issues
12:00 - 12:30 Additional drinks and networking if you'd like to stay on, plus optional venue tours
This is a free event thanks to the kind sponsorship of our venue the Wine Street Business Centre.
Think Productive is a specialist training and coaching company that offers practical support to organisations that want to increase productivity. We help employees to beat stress, feel more in control and develop playful, productive momentum, through our in-house workshops and at-desk coaching sessions.
For more information visit: www.thinkproductive.co.uk