Actions and Detail Panel
How to Compete with the Sexy Brands
Tue 16 May 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
Your employer brand is often the most important factor in attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent.
In our next Jobbio Think In event, Dee Murphy (Jobbio’s Expert In Residence) and David Barker (Director of Talent, Riot Games) will be running an exclusive Masterclass on how to build your employer brand and compete with attractive companies for top talent.
Join us to learn all about:
- 5 steps to improving your employer brand today
- Storytelling over advertising - why content is king
- Getting social - connecting with the right audience, in the right way
- Monitoring and measuring your employer brand
- Maintaining your reputation - from interview to exit and beyond
- Real life examples of companies doing it right
- Dee Murphy talk (15 minutes)
- David Barker talk (30 minutes)
- Q&A with Dee and David
Drinks and nibbles will be provided.
Who should attend?
Please note this event is exclusively for in-house recruitment, talent acquisition, and HR professionals. If you are a recruitment solution or service provider, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.