Lancashire Sport Partnership have designed a bespoke workshop for Satellite Clubs.
The 3 hour workshop will promote the principles which underpin a Satellite Club experience and provide delivery partners with practical tips and guidance around implementing sustainability.
The workshop is intended for those who lead and assist weekly sessions (coaches, instructors, volunteers, leaders) and individuals involved in the co-ordination/management of Satellite Clubs.
- Improve understanding of the vision and aim of the satellite clubs intervention
- Support and guidance to promote sustainability
- Gather examples of good practice and share across the satellite clubs network
- Provide information and practical tips on how to create an ‘unmissable’ session
- Begin the process of action planning around sustainability
- Up to 2 delegates per Satellite Club are welcome to attend this free workshop
- Anyone who attends will receive a free gift