Actions and Detail Panel
How to detect Terrorist Financing in the Netherlands
Tue 21 March 2017, 15:00 – 19:00 CET
Dear ACAMS members and financial crime specialists,
The Board of ACAMS NL Chapter cordially invites you to the seminar on Counter Terrorism Financing organised in partnership with ING Bank NV.
The seminar will address amongst others the following topics by providing compelling examples and case studies:
- Recent developments on returning jihadists and the NL action plan.
- How to deal with jihadists that are not included in NL watch / sanctions lists.
- Recent FATF report on recognising TF.
- How to effectively interpret financial data to identify radicalisation and unknown jihadists.
The speakers are:
- Leonard de Jager, Senior Legal Counsel at the Global legal affairs department of ING, a highly experienced professional in the field of international sanctions regimes and CTF, who has been part of the NL delegation to the FATF while working at the Ministery of Finance.
- Henny Bakker, Senior Financial investigator at the Financial Intelligence Unit -Netherlands (FIU-NL) Holder of the portfolio Terrorism Financing (TF) at the FIU-NL, and coordinator of the FIU-NL Counter Terrorism and Terrorism Financing-team.
- Grahame White, Director of Analysis International (a bespoke financial intelligence and analytics/training company), a respected professional in the field of TF investigations, with experience as a Detective at the National Terrorist Financial Investigations Unit at New Scotland Yard.
Participation is free of charge as per usual, and only through preliminary registration. Please feel free to forward this invite to other compliance professionals who may be interested in joining this seminar.
This event will take place at the offices of ING in Amsterdam Zuidoost. Exact location details and detailed route description will be provided with the confirmation mail sent by ACAMS NL.
The event is worth 2 CAMS points.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at this ACAMS Netherlands event in Amsterdam!
In case of any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of ACAMS NL Chapter
Date and Time
ING HQ, Amsterdam-Zuidoost