San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
One day training masterclass on how to develop a robust ESG process to comply with UK Strategic Reporting Regulations and best practice reporting requirements
Could you be at risk?
- mandatory Reporting on non-financial KPIs required for listed companies
- 93% of investors feel there is insufficient non-financial information available to them (source ACCA 2013)
- FRC to increase scrutiny of ESG disclosure
CLT envirolaw provides expertise to develop bespoke ESG reporting processes and provide legally compliant annual reports with sufficient non financial information to attract investors and stakeholders.
R2S supports corporates to measure and manage sustainability risk throughout the value chain, defining materiality and providing the tools that support ESG integration into core business processes.
Who should attend?
- company secretaries
- CSR and or sustainability managers
- in house counsel
- operations and facilities managers
- compliance officers
- reporting managers
Deliverables from the masterclass will include:
- a detailed action plan for your business to achieve an integrated risk management and compliant / best in class reporting process
- a first draft of your materiality matrix that represent the most material ESG risks and opportunities related to your sector
On the day the masterclass will provide:
- an explanation of the Strategic Reporting Regulations Requirements and the linkage to best practice voluntary disclosure and reporting standards
- an opportunity to explain key aspects of the Integrated Reporting Initiative and Global Reporting Initiatives guidance and what the cross over is
- tailored advise according to your ambition whether that’s compliance or best practise
- help to focus your reporting process
- illustrate an approach to quantifying the financial impact on your business from ESG risks
- an opportunity to discuss your roadmap
- share best practice with your peers within two breakout session workshops
- explain the techniques and benefits of adopting a robust approach to measuring key ESG information
- provide information on a high level diagnostic of the material ESG issues for your sector
- a take way action plan for your integrated risk management and reporting process, including identifying current gaps against ambition and requirements
- practical guidance on selecting Key Performance Indicators
|9:00 – 10:00||Presentation: Strategic Reporting:||
|10:15 – 11:15||Presentation: Materiality Diagnostics:||
|11:30 – 13:00||Facilitated Break-Out 1||Materiality Matrix: Your Company|
|13:45 – 14:45||Facilitated Break-Out 2||Strategic Reporting Action Plan Development: Your Company|
|15:00 – 16:00||Plenary Session 1||Group Presentations: Materiality Matrices & Implications|
|16:15 – 17:15||Plenary Session 2||Group Presentations: Strategic Reporting Action Plan|
|17:15 – 17:30||Close|
Limited spaces available.
When & Where
CLT envirolaw is a niche sustainability and business and human rights consultancy, with specialist expertise on modern slavery . We harness our legal expertise to deliver expert advice, training and resources to organisations seeking strategic or operational change in line with their business objectives. We help organisations achieve legal compliance and develop best practice in sustainability and business and human rights.
Our clients vary from small companies to FTSE 100 companies. Many are in the UK but we have also worked for businesses across Europe, the Middle East and South Africa.
Our projects have ranged from advising on, developing, and implementing sustainability and human rights policies to assising on supply chain management, including sustainable procurement, and embedding sustainable management systems and legal compliance processes