Actions and Detail Panel
How to Dodge a Digital Disaster in 30 Essential Minutes: EmbArrk™ here!
Fri 31 March 2017, 12:00 – 13:30 BST
Calling all technology professionals and digital enthusiasts! Arrk Group would like to invite you to our EmbArrk™ introduction workshop and networking event in which we will share with you how to dodge digital disaster in just 30 essential minutes. EmbArrk™ is Arrk’s highly successful digital project discovery methodology, which has a proven track record of helping organisations kick-start their digital projects in the most efficient, reliable and quickest way. The team incorporates Lean and Agile principles to add maximum value to the project discovery in a strictly time-boxed, intensive workshop.
As one recent EmbArrk™ participant said: “The EmbArrk™ created an environment that allowed the whole team to have a voice and to be involved in defining the future of our business. Colleagues from across the business were able to come together to work as one team to design the new customer journey.”
This event aims to give attendees a flavour of an EmbArrk™ session and will cover the following:
- A practical demonstration of user-first service design
- Learn how we solve big problems and test new ideas, fast
- An ‘as-is’ and experience mapping workshop identifying quick-wins and pain-points
The workshop session we’ll be running is called ‘user goal mapping’, this session is run to identify the stages in a service user's journey. The outcome from this action is then ‘experience’ mapped, this process enables us to identify issues and quick wins for the process.
- 12:00 - 12:15 | Registration & Coffee
- 12:15 - 12:20 | Introduction
- 12:20 - 12.45 | EmbArrk™ Introduction Workshop
- 12:45 - 13:00 | Questions & Answers
- 13:00 - 13:30 | Lunch & Networking