Actions and Detail Panel
How To Fall In Love With Your Body
Sat 3 December 2016, 12:00 – 16:00 GMT
~ HOW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY~
Most of us have spent time and energy trying to achieve the perfect body and after many diets and trials at the gym you are left frustrated and stressed with not getting the results you want.
We tend to compare ourselves or copy what others do, us forgetting that each and every one of us are different and so the way we eat and exercise has to be different too.
We look at our bodies with disgust or shame and have no idea how to appreciate it and be positive. As a speaker and coach I want everyone to really connect with themselves to feel good and increase their self confidence in all areas of their lives by changing their perception.
In this workshop we will be going through some amazing tools and techniques you can use to FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY, even the parts you have hated all your life.
I cann only work with 10 people so don't miss out on this opportunity
You will learn:
1) How to reprogram your mind set to achieve the body you desire
2) Setting goals the correct way for your health and fitness
3) Learn how language can help you create a positive body image.
4) Why you are not losing the weight or toning up. Learn the secrets the gym will not tell you.
5) Understanding how your brain works in relation to diet and exercise-The real game changer.
6) Why dieting will never ever create the outcome you want.
7) Walk away feeling better about the body you live in.
8) How to control emotions in regards to food.
“What a new breathe of fresh air, Nazia has this amazing ability to connect all the dots together and show you how to really fall in love with your body and why it is so important. She shared some tools and techniques which were so effective that I had to share with all my female friends. She over delivers and really shows compassion and energy for her work, something which I haven’t seen from other trainers. I definitely recommend this workshop or even to be coached by Nazia” Helen Smith (Lawyer)
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue isn't far from Excel centre and you want to get off at custom house for excel centre. I will send detailed directions once you register.
What can I bring into the event?
A warm Cardigan in case the room gets cold
Pen and a notebook. An exercise booklet is provided for you to work off from.
Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided but please bring lunch with you or you can buy from the local shops
Date and Time
Business suite. Residents gym
Capital East Phase 21 Western gateway
Royal Victoria Docks