How to ... FEAR FREE Public Speaking and Presenting Workshop
Get rid of public speaking nerves and presentation anxiety for good!
- Do you suffer from presentation fear or a lack of confidence?
- Are you nervous or apprehensive when you stand up to speak?
- Do you need to persuade others with your talks or presentations?
- Perhaps you want to encourage others to buy or engage with your company?
- Have you just been asked to give an important presentation & you're feeling nervous?
- Or are you struggling to condense your complex message into a compelling presentation?
If the answer to any or all of those questions was "yes" then this is the course for you! Dee Clayton from Simply Amazing Training Ltd & DeeClayton.com specialises in helping people to improve their public speaking and presentation skills. She has developed a proven system which will remove your fears, calm your nerves and help you to be confident, whatever the situation.
- Business leaders with an important message to share
- Team leaders suffering from presentation nerves and fear
- Managers who are nervous or apprehensive and want to feel less anxiety
- People who are fed up of their nerves getting in the way!
- Those wanting to just be themselves when they stand up to speak
What do we cover?
- The first Step to Speaking Success "Taming your Public Speaking Monkeys ® "
- The 3 Golden Rules to FEAR-FREE Speaking
- Practical tips to improving your specific talk
- How to have a fear-free and calm, relaxed presentation style
- The 3C Framework for Speaking Success - Developed by Simply Amazing Training the 3C approach uniquely addresses :
- Confidence of the presenter
- Context or environment the speaker is in
- Content which is relevant, engaging and well structured
Controlling the Public Speaking Monkeys
Many people when they get up to speak, or even just THINK about speaking in public, hear little voices in their heads talking to them.
Perhaps it says things like 'you'll forget what to say!', or maybe 'you aren't good enough!', or even 'you'll bore them to tears!'
We call these little voices - your Public Speaking Monkeys ®. We all have them. But the good news is they can be tamed in just one day.
Outcomes of the day
- Make your Public Speaking Monkeys ® work with you
- Tips & Techniques to engage your audience
- Make your talk clear and jargon free
- Simplify complex topics and "sales" messages
- Persuading the audience to take action
- Being yourself and being confident
How would your day look?
The workshop is informal & fun as well as fast & effective. With a maximum 8 attendees - all delegates are there for the same reason - to overcome their fears and nerves and speak well in public whilst learning in a safe environment.
Registration & tea/coffee 9.15am, for 9.30am start & ends 5.00pm
Would you like to see a little how the above works? My recent book 'Taming your Public Speaking Monkeys' is a summary of the multi-award winning approach and techniques used in my one to one mentoring and bespoke presentation skills courses.
No need for presentation fear to hold you back as you further your career, grow your business or go networking to promote your company. Just follow the simple techniques in the book and discover how you can tame and train your personal Public Speaking Monkeys!
Would you like to see a sneaky free chapter download? Click here!
BACKGROUND TO YOUR TRAINER - DEE CLAYTON
Dee has over 21 years experience presenting, speaking and training in business and other environments. Here's a flavour of her experiences:
- ITV news at Ten - interview on confidence
- Training thousands of people in presentation skills
- Bidding for million pound budgets - retail industry
- Launching new products - food and drink industry
- Customer presentations - UK retailers
- Sales pitches to multinational companies
- Guest speaker at conferences like RIBA and Enterprising Women
- Train the trainer - Toyota Motor Europe
- Training NLP in Mumbai
- Stand up comedy in Covent Garden (don't ask!)
- Interview presentation judge/panel at conference
- Marketing speaker on CIM courses
- Wine judge in Australia and much more - just ask!
When you work in any business time is money. You'll be pleased to know we use the best accelerated learning techniques to create a fun learning environment where you learn more in less time. These techniques have resulted in many satisfied clients including Toyota Motor Europe, so why not join them and book today?
Simply Amazing Training Ltd
Dee (as seen on TV!) has a vast range of experience presenting and speaking in seminars and business environments. She has been guest speaker at a number of groups and organisations such as Enterprising Women and The Business Club and has spoken at the Royal British Institute of Architects conference.
Dee is a highly skilled NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Trainer and Master Practitioner. She is a member of the British Board of NLP as well as a Trainer member of ANLP International (Association of NLP). This enables her to work with you to build your confidence by combining learnings from the field of personal development with best practice in presentation skills.
As a marketer with over 17 years experience and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, her background ensures clear advice and guidance is also given on the structure and content of a talk. Dee believes that confidence alone isn't enough - you need great content too.
Dee has recently overcome her own fears to attend a stand up comedy course culminating in a live gig! She uses that experience to bring humour to the learning environment and enable you to really bring your presentations to life in an appropriate and relevant manner. She is a member of Toastmasters International (a public speaking organisation) and is always open to new challenges to develop her communications skills further.
DeeClayton.com is a little bit of Simply Amazing Training which delivers effective solutions using unique tips and tricks in a fast paced environment. We combine practical experience for you, with a positive feedback style that will leave you feeling confident and ready to absorb even more.
When you work in any business time is money. You'll be pleased to know we use the best accelerated learning techniques to create a fun learning environment where you learn more, in less time. This results in many satisfied clients such as Chivas Brothers, SCA, Burtons Foods & RNIB.