- The competitive landscape - how agencies are shaping their strategy offers.
- How clients view design agency ‘strategy’ – feedback from hundreds of client interviews conducted on behalf of design agencies.
- Ways to segment and package these services.
- The merits of an integral approach versus bolt-on.
- How to present strategy as part of your offer.
- How 'strategy' can be better integrated, and how it can be utilised to sell creative work more effectively.
- How to make 'strategy' a real revenue stream.
Jonathan Kirk, Founder of Up to the Light Ltd.
Up to the Light advises a wide range of agencies regarding all aspects of business improvement and growth. The consultancy challenges some of the ingrained assumptions that exist in our industry and offers more effective, insight-led advice.
Jonathan is unusual amongst consultants in the level of contact that he has with clients. Up to the Light is the leading provider of Client Surveys to the UK design industry and publishes the annual 'What Clients Think' report, supported by the DBA. This year's report is based on 420 client interviews conducted on behalf of design
agencies. The consultancy also partners with agencies to provide brand positioning and brand strategy for end clients. Jonathan is continually involved at the sharp end presenting, pitching and delivering high profile strategic work for major brands. This is of huge benefit to all his clients.
His senior roles have included New Business Director of Fitch, the global brand design group, and Business Development Director of Havas EHS, one of Europe’s largest direct response agencies. He is a member of the DBA's Experts Register and is a frequent conference speaker and trade press contributor.
Prices Include VAT
*DBA member traveller rate:
To make our workshops more accessible to those based outside London, we are offering a discount to individuals whose offices are located more than 60 miles from the DBA office (EC1V 9HX). If this includes you, please book using the rates above. We will then contact you to verify your postcode.
To see if your office is located more than 60 miles please click here.
When booking please provide the name of the person who will be attending the event - we will use this for their delegate badge and materials.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.
If you have any queries please email us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
Event image: © Grafixme | Dreamstime.com