San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Gain More Customers Using LinkedIn
This hands-on course is for beginners who have not set up a Linkedin profile, and for those who have set up, added some connections, but do not know what they are supposed to do next. The workshop will help you get to grips with the benefits of Linkedin and to use it to find new leads.
- Overview of Linkedin and its usefulness as a source for new business, when used correctly
- Setting up a decent profile
- Explanation of ‘connections’. How/ who /why to ‘invite’ ‘connections’
- Explanation of 2nd and 3rd degree connections
- Posting updates – when/what/how/ why
- Contacting people who are not connected to you
- Sending group emails via Linkedin – why/ benefits
- Groups. Why/how to join plus the massive benefit of group interaction
- Setting up a group – why/how/ benefits
- Company pages – how to set up properly and why they are so important.
- Following Companies – why/ benefits
- What to do next to grow your Linkedin profile, get leads and increase exposure
*This is a hands-on course, please bring a laptop (not a hand-held device)*
Please set up a basic Linkedin profile (if you don’t presently have one) prior to attending the course.
Teas & coffees will be provided.
*There is a cancellation fee with this ticket*
Course Tutor: Matt Anderson, Co-Founder of InDigital EA and Montage Communications
Launched Brabantia’s international social media campaign in the UK, USA, Belgium, France, Russia and the Netherlands.
Montage has provided social media strategy and monitoring for South West RDA, Bristol City Council, British Council, The National Archives, Norseland Cheese, Pilgrims Choice & ECover.
10 years PR marketing experience with Camelot, Starbucks, B&Q, and Orange.
Highly recommend Matt’s work. He provided excellent social media training, support, and development.Zoe Boulton | Brand Manager Pilgrims Choice | Adams Foods.
“Montage has proven to be real experts in the social media arena and through a mix of high output activity, creative ideas and a true understanding of the media dynamics are helping us to create better consumer engagement with our brand” – David Slater | UK Sales and Marketing Director | Brabantia
“Matt has provided Connecting Bristol with support and advice in enhancing our social media presence. I have always found him very personable in all our dealings, and he exhibits a clear expertise in the field." Kevin O Malley | Futures City Team Leader | Connecting Bristol – Bristol City Council
“Expert in his field, extremely personable and dedicated to the task in hand, Matt will be a great support to any organisation and a pleasure to have worked alongside.” James Harper | Head of Communications | South West RDA & BIS SW
When & Where
MENTA - Social Media Training
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.