Actions and Detail Panel
How to Generate the Perfect Lead Through SEO
Tue 16 May 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
This is an opportunity for you to spend a full day being trained by one of the UK's most respected SEO experts - Mark Preston. With over 15 years of knowledge and experience under his belt. Mark is the person who goes into digital marketing agencies to train the professional marketers on the very latest advanced SEO techniques so you are in for a real treat.
LIMITED AVAILABILITY - ONLY 10 TICKETS AVAILABLE
The planned SEO workshop seminar schedule will cover:
Stage 1: Getting started
- What is ethical SEO and what’s the difference between white, grey and black hat?
- How SEO will help your business to grow
- Understanding your business and brand
- How to complete a basic SEO audit on your website
Stage 2: Research
- What is Google Analytics, how to set it up and how to use it
- What is Google Webmaster Tools, how to set it up and how to use it
- Researching your competition and industry
- How to select keywords that will drive new business
Stage 3: On-page
- Always put the user experience first
- Always think about the intent when mapping keywords to your pages
- An overview of how to optimise a page for the related keywords
- How to write content for conversions
Stage 4: Local SEO explained
- What are citations and why they are important?
- How to check for your existing citations and why duplicates are bad
- How to find places to publish your citation – it’s not just about directories
- Why and how to create a Google My Business page
Stage 5: Link building techniques
- What are links and why you need to earn them?
- Why you need to remove all your bad links and how
- Link research - how to find the best links
- Simple but effective ethical link building techniques
Stage 6: Increasing your online exposure
- Never focus on just a few keywords
- Why blogging is so important to your online brand exposure
- How to create content that gets shared and linked to
- How to measure your complete online and brand awareness
Stage 7: Analyse, measure and tweak
- How do I measure the success of my SEO campaign?
- What is conversion rate optimisation and why it is important?
- My best conversion rate optimisation tips
- SEO is a constant marketing strategy – never stop!
All event slides and training material bonuses will be included.
>>> Ticket price includes refreshments and buffet lunch. <<<