How to get the best out of 'LinkedIn for your Business' Workshop
Presenter - Helen Steel (Streamlion Consulting Limited)
Feeling lost with LinkedIn and need some assistance? Want to increase your professional presence for yourself or your brand?
This course will cover;
- Creating an effective profile.
- Tutorial on settings. What should be 'turned on/turned off' whilst you update your profile.
- Managing skills and experience sections.
- How to stand out - banners and infomercials.
- Keeping your network 'alive' and making it work for you.
This workshop is aimed at those who already have a LinkedIn profile and would like to do more with it!
Helen has decades of senior business experience. She is now the managing partner of Streamlion Consulting which provides total consultancy services which include increasing sales, margin, profitablity, validation of cost of sales and improved client services. Helen is passionate about helping businesses achieve their maximum potential.
To find our more about Helen please visit https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/helen-steel/21/a68/aa4.
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.