Actions and Detail Panel
How to have fabulous conversations: for parent carers of children aged 0-13
Thu 23 March 2017, 10:30 – 14:30 GMT
How to have fabulous conversations
(so young people and family members have a voice that is listened to and acted upon)
This is a practical workshop for family members to understand how to have meaningful conversations to support children and young people to participate in meetings and their EHC Plan.
• Welcome and introductions
• What sort of talkers are there and what can we do about it?
• How can we make sure the child or young person participates in conversations?
• How, when and what should children and young people be involved in decision making?
• How can you have a voice in Milton Keynes?
The workshop on 23rd March is for family members with children under 13 years of age
This workshop will be facilitated by Jon Ralphs
Click here to download the event flyer