Actions and Detail Panel
How to have fabulous conversations: for parent carers of young people 14-25...
Fri 24 March 2017, 10:30 – 14:30 GMT
How to have fabulous conversations
(so young people and family members have a voice that is listened to and acted upon)
This is a practical workshop for family members to understand how to have meaningful conversations to support children and young people to participate in meetings and their EHC Plan.
• Welcome and introductions
• What sort of talkers are there and what can we do about it?
• How can we make sure the child or young person participates in conversations?
• How, when and what should children and young people be involved in decision making?
• How can you have a voice in Milton Keynes?
The workshop on 24th March is for family members with young people aged 14-25
This workshop will be facilitated by Jon Ralphs
Click here to download the event flyer