San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are leading the change within your organisation to implement a CRM system to help you better manage stakeholder relationships and improve monitoring and efficiency of delivery of services, impact measurement, fundraising or marketing, then this workshop is for you:
Join this workshop to develop your knowledge on the following:
- About CRM systems and integrated tools, their benefits and capabilities
- The process of system development to help project manage the lifecycle of implementation.
- How to plan and present your requirements and evaluate different options
- The process of business analysis to analyse activities, processes and reporting requirements
- How to manage change and develop an action plan for implementing a system
'Excellent workshop. I have learn't new knowledge about what is possible within online systems and the route plan to building them'
' It has given me the tools to sell these systems to my board and workforce/volunteers'
'It has given me awareness of our need to improve our systems and how to address this need.'
Save This Event
When & Where
Economic Change CIC
Economic Change provides management solutions to organisations that have a social, economic or environmental mission.
Our aim is to help our clients maximise their efficiency, sustainability and socio-economic impact.
Our services include:-
Management Consultancy and Training - We help people and organisations to implement and develop new approaches to strategy and operational processes through market research, strategy development, social impact frameworks, independent evaluation work, feasibility studies, training and guidance.
Management Systems – We help organisations implement customised client management systems to manage and monitor operational activities of their organisation.
Find out more on our website: www.economicchange.co.uk