San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are leading the change within your organisation to implement a CRM system to help you better manage stakeholder relationships and improve monitoring and efficiency of delivery of services, impact measurement, fundraising or marketing, then this workshop is for you:
Join this workshop to develop your knowledge on the following:
- About CRM systems and integrated tools, their benefits and capabilities
- The process of system development to help project manage the lifecycle of implementation.
- How to plan and present your requirements and evaluate different options
- The process of business analysis to analyse activities, processes and reporting requirements
- How to manage change and develop an action plan for implementing a system
'Excellent workshop. I have learn't new knowledge about what is possible within online systems and the route plan to building them'
' It has given me the tools to sell these systems to my board and workforce/volunteers'
'It has given me awareness of our need to improve our systems and how to address this need.'
When & Where
Economic Change CIC
Economic Change provides management solutions to organisations that have a social, economic or environmental mission.
Our aim is to help our clients maximise their efficiency, sustainability and socio-economic impact.
Our services include:-
Management Consultancy and Training - We help people and organisations to implement and develop new approaches to strategy and operational processes across business and non-profit disciplines.
Management Systems – We help organisations implement customised Salesforce client management systems to manage and monitor operational activities of their organisation.
Find out more on our website: www.economicchange.co.uk