Actions and Detail Panel
How to improve your margin & hold your pricing
Fri 9 December 2016, 09:30 – 12:00 GMT
‘It’s not what you know it’s what you can negotiate’
How to improve your margin & hold your pricing.
Aimed at all levels of business
Seminar covers 5 business critical topics:
- Opening demands: Where do you start & how should you respond?
- Concession making: What is appropriate & what are the potential consequences?
- Behaviour: How should you respond to different expectations?
- Authority: How much should you have & what should you expect?
- What is fair & reasonable?
This is a ‘hard’ & ‘soft’ skills session delivered by:
Bob Spence: US ‘Million Dollar Round Table’ sales professional
Experience of Sales in: telecommunications, healthcare, software, financial services & call centre sector offers
Delivered B2B & B2C sales training to telecommunications, healthcare, software, chemical, financial services, foodstuffs, manufacturing, transport & call centre sectors.
Katarzyna Lanucha: Cambridge University lecturer
She holds a Certificate in Business Culture Training
She also holds a Masters in German & is a French & Polish linguist
Recognised internationally as a linguist, culture consultant, intercultural trainer & language teacher
These skills are more vital than ever before & you don’t know what you don’t know
Run in association with the Department of International Trade
*Photo provided by 드림포유