Actions and Detail Panel
How to make a business in Czech Republic
Sat, 25 Feb 2017, 10:00 – Sun, 26 Feb 2017, 18:00 CET
Czech Republic a lucrative investment opportunity is it’s unbeatable location directly in the Center of the European Union. India as one the fastest growing economies in the world with the world’s second largest population and large talent pool of skilled IT professionals.Current bilateral trade between the two countries is 2.5 billion euros which is expected to grow to 4 billion euros in next five years.
We have to focus on two things to make this event success full:
- Indian Businessman/investor who wants to invest or expand their business in Czech Republic or in Europe
- Czech/European Small Companies who wants to expand their business in India.
Main features of the Event:
- Chance to meet Importer and Exporter From both Countries.
- Chance to hear a business opportunity in both countries from the mouth of businessman from following fields:
1. Restaurants business (Andrey Zaitsev, the owner of EtnoSvet, best vegetarian restaurant in Prague)
2. Property (Artem Melnikov, the owner of Home Real Estate company)
3. Import and export (Jiri Brudnak, Credit Manager in Ceska Exportni Banka)
4. Start-up ecosystem (Evgeny Frolov, CEO of coworking space in Prague)
5. Tourism (Alexey Ilyaw, the owner of Eurotrips company)
6. IT sector (Julia Kuzavleva, CEO of Fair people company, recruting of IT employees)
8. VISA issues ( non-profit prganisation "Slovo 21")
*Individual consultancy with our speakers.
* Accommodation and lunch are included this price