How To Make Sure You Change Career In 2015 - An Evening with Rikke Hansen
Monday, 24 November 2014 from 19:00 to 21:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event starts at 7pm sharp, please arrive by 6.50pm so you can have a chat to our team, grab a drink, and find a seat. Thanks so much in advance.
You don't want to be in the same job or career one year from now.
You want to know the concrete steps to fast track or start your career change or business idea (even before 2015 rolls around).
You are worried that your career so far is limiting the amount of options available to you (but would love to know that’s not the case!)
You are ready to hear what it really takes to change career or start your own business in the current economy and use that information to your advantage.
You are ready to get out from behind your computer and start building a network of new friends who can help accelerate your escape.
In this evening masterclass talk, we connect you with one of the UK's leading career change experts to clarify the practical steps you can take to break out of career paralysis.
Rikke Hansen helps corporate professionals and entrepreneurs nail down WHAT they really want to do, so they can refocus, change careers or design their ideal business.
Drawing on her experience of advising over 500+ clients, 8 years+ of owning her own international business and a background in HR for Morgan Stanley, Shell and Citigroup, Rikke's advice is featured on the Huffington Post, The Guardian, The Observer and LBC Radio.
Danish by birth, but a global citizen by choice, she has called London home for the last 18 years with regular lifestyle/location independent stints in exciting cities across North America and Europe. You can find her at www.careeronyourterms.com.
What you'll walk away from this masterclass talk with:
- Proven and practical strategies for starting or getting back on track with the career change process (Immediate application possible – No need to wait around for the New Year!).
- An overview of the key sabotaging behaviours that stop most people from ever making a career change, so YOU can avoid them.
- An introduction to the concept of “Career & Business By Design” and how it can help you dramatically expand the number of new career paths open to you (as opposed to just putting up with what “seems” to be available to you based on your career so far).
- An up-to-date overview of the global career change and entrepreneurial landscape, so you know what you are getting yourself into.
- Permission to stop networking and start making friends instead (on the night!).
What other Escape members have said about Rikke:
"Inspiring and super practical tips from Rikke - Will be nailing down my ideal job description asap! #thinkbig" - Jane
"I left feeling encouraged, motivated, excited for the future, but most importantly with a clear ida of what career path to take" - Georgie
"It was exactly what I needed, delivered in the right way for me to understand and work with!" - Stefanie
When & Where
Escape the City - The Escape School
Escape the City is a global community of +250,000 talented professionals who believe that life is too short to do work that doesn't matter.
We help talented professionals escape unfulfilling jobs and transition into more fulfilling work, build careers on their own terms, and start businesses that matter.
Join our Tribe at www.escapethecity.org.