Join Grant Pierrus, founder of Interior Style Hunter & Strategic Marketing Consultant to Luxury Interiors Businesses to learn how to market your business online.
In this workshop I'll teach you to understand how businesses are using social media and digital marketing to grow their businesses. This workshop will equip you with the knowledge to take advantage of the biggest opportunity for interior design businesses in the UK at the moment - marketing your business online.
There are three elements to this workshop:
Know Your Brand
- Learn to craft your brand story so that it's relevant and attractive online.
- Ensure you know who your clients are, where they hang out online and how best to find and engage with them to drive sales.
Online Marketing Tools & Digital Influencers
- We have a look at the plethora of tools available and identify which tools are right for your business.
- We talk about digital influencers (bloggers and people who have a large following online) and the best way to pitch your work to them so that you can get exposure to their audience.
- I will also share the tools that I use to attract and manage a social media following of over 42,000 followers.
Your Action Plan
- Together we will craft an action plan for your business that is focused on your objectives.
- We will also look at how to measure and setting realistic targets so that you know that you are getting a return on your efforts.
To summarise; in this workshop we will be looking at your brand, the tools that you could be taking advantage of and how best to present your brand online in order for you to raise your profile and attract new clients.
All attendees will leave the workshop with an action plan and an understanding of how to take the next step in marketing their business online.
Who is this workshop for?
You are an entrepreneur in the interior design industry, or responsible for marketing an interiors related business and are looking to take advantage of online marketing to drive your business forward.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me on email@example.com.