Actions and Detail Panel
How to master the Twittersphere
Thu 17 August 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
In a world where we communicate in 140 characters, how do you make every one count when marketing your business on Twitter?
With over 300 million monthly active users sending over 500 million tweets per day, it’s not surprising that Twitter is at the forefront of social media marketing. Both professionals and brands use tweeting as a tool to position themselves as leaders in their field, exchanging articles, publishing news and relaying views on topics and trends of importance to them and their customers.
In this session of The PR PROgramme, I’m going to explain how you can maximise Twitter as a social media marketing tool for your business.
What will you learn?
By attending this session on Thursday 17th August 2017, you’ll learn how to master the world of Twitter – its functions, benefits and how it can connect you with other businesses and customers. During the three hour session, you will be given guidance on:
- The basics of Twitter – how it works the different functions.
- How to develop your Twitter strategy.
- How to generate engagement with your followers.
- Tips on how to extend your reach to new target audiences.
- Mastering the mentions and the hashtags.
- How to construct the perfect tweet.
- How to use Twitter to drive traffic to your website.
- Tips on sharing content of value to your audiences.
- Tips on how to measure your success on Twitter.
Who will benefit from attending?
Business owners and in-house PR / Communications Executives are ideally placed to attend this workshop.
Free parking and refreshments will be included at John Buddle Business Village in Newcastle upon Tyne, so please make sure you save the date for this exciting opportunity to discover how Twitter can work for you.
How to book:
Tickets are £75+ VAT per person.
For more information on The PR PROgramme and the discounted packages available visit www.kdcommunications.co.uk/pr-programme
Get involved in the conversation online using the #PRPROgramme.