Actions and Detail Panel
How to Meet & Attract Your Perfect Partner in 6 Months or Less
Tue 11 April 2017, 19:00 – 21:30 BST
Modern dating seems to be getting harder, especially in London.
People often struggle to find, attract and keep a partner despite the plethora of bars, clubs, online dating websites, apps and dating events. It seems as though our parents and grandparents had it easy.
What’s going on and what can you do about it?
If you want to be successful at finding love in the modern times, you need to think differently, get a game plan together, and take control.
This interactive talk will get you motivated and ready to take on the challenge of modern dating, uncover your weaknesses, exploit your strengths, and help you find your perfect partner in 6 months or less.
In this talk and mini workshop we'll cover:
- The problems with modern dating and how to overcome them
- The type of mindset you need when approaching dating
- Where to find quality prospects
- How to ask someone on a date
- How to tell if someone is attracted to you
- Why ‘being yourself’ isn’t always the best idea
- How to radiate a confident, positive attitude at all times
- How to amplify your charisma to increase your dating success
- Things you are doing that kill attraction
- How to connect deeply with someone to create a strong bond
At the end of the talk and mini workshop you’ll:
Have a plan of action to find your perfect partner
Know the areas of dating you need to work on
Have a toolkit of powerful exercises to increase your chances of success
Be more confident, charismatic, and attractive to the opposite sex.
What more could you ask for!
The two speakers will be:
About Ed Brocklebank
Ed is a dating and confidence coach.