Actions and Detail Panel
"How to PR Yourself" PR & Marketing Workshop for Start-Ups, Small Businesse...
Tue 28 February 2017, 17:00 – 20:00 GMT
PR workshop for start-ups, small businesses, freelancers, artists and creatives
Tuesday 31st January 5-8pm – Exclusive Launch Price ONLY £24.99 for 3 hours workshop
@ Wework Chancery lane 1min walk from Chancery Lane tube station, bus 45
Presented by Felli Uhssi Ubrette Entrepreneur, Professional PR & Media Consultant with extensive experience in Press/ Media & Public relationships, Brand Image, PR & Marketing Strategy, PR specificity within Fashion, beauty, luxury & high end food & drink, Performing Arts, Ethical Business industries.
3 Hours workshop will answer the following questions:
- What is PR?
- Why PR is a crucial element of a business success?
- How to plan a PR campaign?
- How to support Marketing Strategy with PR campaign?
- How to target the right customers?
- How to create/ build a successful brand story?
- PR tools: How to write a press pack/release?
- How to secure media coverage?
- Why and How to network?
- How to make most of social network platforms?
This workshop will benefit young entrepreneurs, start-up businesses launching on the market, established small businesses willing to increase their brand visibility, and creative self-employed and freelancers needing to raise awareness about their work.