Actions and Detail Panel
How to prepare a TED talk in English - Session 3 (14:30-16:30)
Sat 15 July 2017, 14:30 – 16:30 EEST
How to prepare a TED talk in English
- Are you interested in talks on TED.com?
- Would you like to prepare a TED talk in English?
- Want to build your self-confidence?
- And have the option to receive feedback on your English and communication skills (presentation/speech) from a communication expert?
In a dynamic, fun and supportive environment 'English Events - How to Prepare a TED talk in English' is a new event to help people prepare a TED talk (5 minutes) while practicing English and communication skills (presentation and communication skills).
Agenda (Vilnius. 15/07/2017 – 4 sessions 09:00-11:00, 11:30-13:30, 14:30-16:30, 17:00-19:00)
- Thoroughly evaluate a TED talk and / presenter (video)
- Prepare a 5-minute TED talk (lectures on fun themes or prepared talks)
- Practice a TED talk with 360º feedback
For those with an English level of B1 to B2/C1.
Small group of 4 to 6 people.