How to prepare a webinar - recording
Thursday, 22 October 2015 at 13:00 - Monday, 31 July 2017 at 16:00 (BST)
Recording of the How to Prepare a Webinar run on the 5th October 2015 by Laura Brammar.
Here's the descreption of the original webinar.
How to Prepare a Webinar
In this interactive webinar we will explore the following questions:
- How can you prepare a successful webinar?
- In what ways can you boost your confidence in webinar delivery?
- How can you translate your workshop materials into an engaging and effective webinar?
- What techniques can you employer to make your webinar more interactive?
- What aspects of the Adobe Connect software can support you in your webinar delivery?
- This session is aimed at careers and employability professionals whom are interested in improve their confidence and skills in webinar delivery
By the end of the course participants will have an enhanced understanding of how to structure, prepare and delivery a webinar in an engaging and successful manner
This webinar will enable you to:
- Learn from an experienced webinar deliverer
- Assess the most effective ways of making your webinars enjoyable to deliver and participate in.
- Explore how to most effectively translate your existing workshop materials into activities that work within a webinar.
- Consider the elements of a successful webinar which will produce positive feedback and evaluations.
Share your ideas, questions and learning with your fellow participants
- Refine your understanding of the role webinars could play in your work
- Develop your understanding of useful tools and techniques in webinar deliver
- Increase your confidence in your ability to adapt existing materials for new purposes
- Understand the benefits of being able to design and deliver a successful online learning experience
Training provided by experts from the field
Senior Careers Consultant, Research Unit, The Careers Group