Actions and Detail Panel
How to Publish Your Own Book on Amazon
Sat 14 January 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 GMT
A seminar that will take you through every step on the journey towards publishing your book electronically on Amazon and making it available to readers throughout the world. The main presenter will be Patrick C. Walsh, an author who has published four books on Amazon and sold more than 3,000 books in less than two years.
You will learn about –
- Making sure your book is as ready as it can be
- Selecting a cover for your ebook
- Formatting your book for Amazon successfully
- The complete publishing process (and its many pitfalls) by being taken step by step through the entire process
- Validating your book once its published
- Reviews and author pages in Amazon and Goodreads
- Tips on advertising and marketing your book
At the end there will be a Q&A session where you will be able to get any questions you have about publishing on Amazon answered.