San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Recruit More Foster Carers Easily' Mastermind
- How Would You Feel If You Could Fast Track The Growth of Your Agency Simply By Coming Up With Fresh New Ideas That Will Generate More Potential Foster Carers?
- How Would You Feel If You Could Prospect And Recruit As Many Foster Carers As You Wanted?
- How Would You Feel If You Had An Endless Flow Of Highly Prequalified Foster Carers And No Longer Had To Spend So Much Money On Advertising And Marketing?
Great then this Masterclass will be perfect for you!
I'm sure that you are already aware,...but unless additional foster carers are identified, many children will end up being separated from their siblings, relocated far away from their friends and family—or with foster carers who are ill-suited, but available. There are still over 9,000 more fostering households urgently needed during 2016 according to The Fostering Network. How can your agency reduce this figure?
This one-day intensive live mastermind class will be the perfect platform to offer innovative marketing and recruitment strategies, designed to get loving families who have never considered fostering—excited about fostering. It has been designed to replace dated marketing and recruitment strategies, and takes a modern, yet highly professional approach to marketing and recruitment. You will be introduced to fresh ideas, tools and processes that will enable you to run a very successful marketing and recruitment campaign as well as saving a lot of money guaranteed!
The concept of masterminding came about from Napoleon Hill, who wrote the book, 'Think and Grow Rich'. He believed that a group of like-minded, achievement-oriented individuals could dramatically leverage each other's success.
I mean, imagine being part of a group of people who are all committed to consciously improving their marketing and recruitment campaign and their main focus was to get as many potential foster carers into their agency to look after the vulnerable children and young people living in care. These individuals each bring unique perspectives, resources, skills, and contacts to the group. Most importantly, each one is committed to actively working towards their own goals—and supporting the other members in achieving theirs. A true win/win opportunity that will significantly contribute to the reduction of 9,000+ foster carers needing to come forward.
BONUS SESSION: Marketing
On the day we will help you to:
- Find the keywords your ideal potential foster carers are using to find you online
- Show you how to generate unlimited online enquiries using Google pay per click advertising
- Show you how to use social media in the most effective way so that you attract your ideal potential foster carers
- And more...
What will take place on the day?
- You will get to spend a whole day going over your current recruit campaign with the intention of revising it with new concepts and ideas to implement a successful marketing campaign after the mastermind group.
- Collaborate with other agencies and share best practices so that you can all replicate and benefit from each other’s successes.
- Come up with new ideas and concepts to move things forward so that you are more effective in the way you go about finding and recruiting more potential foster carers.
- Formulate a strategic plan to approach and partner with community and faith groups in your local area so that their members can see how there is a link between what they believe and how fostering complements each other.
- Formulate a plan that will enable you to achieve your goals on a tight budget
- Explore the best places to find potential foster carers as well as coming up with creative ways of getting them to come on board
- Plus more...
- Registered managers and directors of independent fostering agency or Local Authority
- Person in charge of the recruitment of foster carers
- Person in charge of marketing to foster carers
- Social workers who want to contribute to the discussion
- Foster carers who want to contribute to the discussion
- Potential foster carers who want to contribute to the discussion
- Care leavers who want to contribute to the discussion
- And anybody else who has an interest in social care and fostering
How Would You Feel If You Knew You Could Market and Recruit Loads of Potential Carers at Every Recruitment Campaign And You Could Duplicate The Process Over Again?
Then come along to this amazing workshop, you won't be disappointed.
*Course outline can be found on our website
"It was very interesting and interactive... sparked off plenty of useful and thought- provoking discussions. It was nice to share experiences and difficulties with others - as well as inspirational success stories."
"This was a great session and a good way of networking with other professionals"
"I found the presentation succinct and informative. Well thought out and it was a relaxed learning environment created by the trainer."
Courses are delivered by experienced trainers, who will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the training, as well as invaluable ongoing support. No other organisation across London or the UK can offer this extensive service.
We have successfully provided training courses to agencies, with the sole aim of empowering practitioners with the necessary tools and skills to address the various challenges that they face when supporting young people in care. This amazing course can also be delivered as an in-house training course to a maximum of 25 delegates. contact us for more details.
BONUS: Full Money-Back Guarantee
Not only are all of our courses uniquely designed according to your specification, but they also come with a Money Back Guarantee (terms and conditions apply). If you are not fully satisfied with the training, just inform us within 14 days and we will arrange a full refund of your course fee. Alternatively, we can give you a course you may like to take with us for FREE. So you have absolutely nothing to lose when choosing us.
You can contact us on 07957 428 456 for more details regarding this remarkable course.
Save This Event
When & Where
Footprints Transformation Academy
We are one of the UKs leading social care training and coaching providers who delivers accredited programmes, that are jam-packed with useful tools, techniques and strategies to enhance the professional and personal development of social care professionals, foster carers, teachers and youth workers. These newly acquired skills will come into alignment with the vision, growth and development of your organisation/establishment, as well as promoting social inclusion in young people age 13-21 living in social care.