How To Recruit On Facebook & Improve Hiring Diversity
The Searchologist School | Bite Sized Social Media Recruitment Training by Katrina Collier
Join one lesson or join the lot | Join in person or live online
February's Class: How To Recruit On Facebook & Improve Hiring Diversity
With 1.7 billion users, 1 billion checking in each and every day, Facebook is an underused talent pool for all recruitment. Add to that, the ability to search for and advertise to specific audiences, it makes it a prime tool when you are looking to increase diversity within your organisation.
- You won't be adding anyone you don't know as a 'friend' but let's lock Facebook down anyway
- ...and let's create your Facebook profile so it attracts recruits 'cause they're looking at you anyway.
- Sourcing on Facebook; a look at the numerous ways you can find people even if their bio is incomplete
- Sourcing for diversity; proactive and reactive strategies for reaching more potential recruits.
February's Guest speaker:
Nikki Hayford, Founder of UnikSeek.
"Open up your mind to hire differently"
What do you get?
8.30 am: Coffee, tea & croissants
9.00 am: In-depth Social Recruiting Session - a power hour of social media recruitment nuggets.
10.15am: Playtime to practise what you've just discovered so bring your laptop!
11.15am: Dynamite guest speaker presentation and time for your questions.
11.45am: Action plan, commit to what you'll do before your next class
12.00pm: Head off and implement your new wisdom
Can't make it to London?
Don't worry, I've got you covered! Join in the training session and the presentation live (or recorded if you'd prefer) by webinar.
Join The Searchologist School and...
- Improve your quality of hire
- Decrease your current time to hire
- Increase your employee referrals
- Improve cultural fit and retention
- Increase diversity
- Reduce time wasted in the hiring process, and
- Save bucket loads of cash on upfront and failed recruitment (which the CIPD estimates at £8,000 per employee!)
Learning in bite-sized chunks ensures:
- Ease of implementation
- More time to play with your new techniques
- More interaction
- Accountability (join more than one lesson and you'll be part of an amazing support network)
- The highest return on your investment!
Come along in person or join by webinar!
If you're in London, come along!
If London is too far, you can join live via webinar. Perfect!
Book 12 sessions for 9
If you'd like to maximise your return on investment, click here and book 12 classes for the price of 9.
Huge thanks to our sponsor: