Actions and Detail Panel
How to Safeguard Your Teenager
Tue 25 April 2017, 19:30 – 21:00 BST
Alder Trust are hosting our second multi-faith Safeguarding Network event of the year...
This event is specifically for parents, youth leaders and safeguarding leads to help understand the current issues that teenagers are faced with that have the potential to lead to safeguarding issues. This includes things such as Social Media which is something that teenagers can look at independently - but how can we safeguarding our teenagers through their independence?
Throughout the evening, we will focus on:
- The safeguarding issues teenagers are currently facing
- Signs we can look out for
- How to respond
- Useful support that can be given
- Helpful advice for parents
- What services are available in Southampton to support teenagers and parents
Speaker to be announced soon!
The network is for multi-faith communities to improve our standard of Safeguarding across the city and equip those volunteers with knowledge and tools to help better safeguard our children, young people and vulnerable adults.