Actions and Detail Panel
How to sell the true value of your products and services?
Tue 15 November 2016, 19:00 – 21:00 GMT
Do you want to get more clients?
If so, then join us for this workshop on Tuesday 22nd November 2016, hosted by the Junior Chamber London.
After this 90-minute workshop, you will:
- Understand how your potential customers make their purchase decisions
- What it is you really sell, in terms your potential clients can understand, and care about
- How to open the sales conversation in a natural, and therefore confident way
- Come away with a framework to apply these lessons to any and all of the products and services you currently and will sell
Agenda of the evening:
- Discussion on what sorts of products and services people sell, and their level of experience
- Why do clients buy?
- What do they buy?
- Opening the sales conversation
- Summary, questions and close
James Cook is a Sales Trainer, Sales Management Consultant and Upskill & Performance Coach. He works and runs programmes for TSI Flexhouse Ltd., a boutique consultancy to sales teams across Europe and the USA, and also runs his own coaching practice – Next Level Personal & Executive Coaching Ltd.
As a consultant with TSI, he runs sales programmes designed to provide his clients with long-term clients in their local area, and those local businesses with long-term marketing plans to grow and develop their businesses, and has done this for nearly 5 years. As a coach, James helps individuals ‘go-pro’ – i.e. establish a practical and realistic plan to start their own company and get clients through the door.
This blend of consulting and coaching makes James a trainer who uses both sides of the ‘upskill and development coin’. He provides you with the information and tools you need, but will work with you in such a way that these plans and tools are adapted to you, and your own unique strengths.