Actions and Detail Panel
How to sell without being salesy
Fri 11 November 2016, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
Do you need to grow your face-to-face sales but not sure how?
Does selling make your toes curl?
If the answer is yes, then this workshop is for you.
After this workshop you will know how to approach customers and get them to buy from you without being a typically pushy salesperson.
• Learn how to sell without being pushy or salesy
• Communicate your value in a way that resonates with buyers
• Avoid the biggest mistakes that crush sales
• How to close without crumbling
• Practise your new skills with role-playing and you'll get plenty of homework!
What people have said about Anis' workshops:
"I was nervous about selling, but Anis' workshop changed that for me - I now feel confident and clear about it."
"Inspiring approach that has helped us get into some conversations with new prospects."
"I've attended a few sales trainings. This is the best by far. "
"Mindful and calm approach suited my personality."
"I won new business after your workshop."
You will leave this fun and engaging session seeing selling in a completely different light, and be inspired and enthusiastic about selling.