Actions and Detail Panel
How to sleep better - 27 May, London, UK
Sat 27 May 2017, 10:00 – 12:30 BST
* Do you struggle to get to sleep no matter how tired you are?
* Do you wake up in the middle of the night and lie awake for hours, anxiously watching the clock?
* Do you feel exhausted when you wake up in the morning?
Sleep problems are increasingly common, thanks to the hectic pace of life today and the 24/7 culture that expects us to be available whenever, wherever. Whether this is a new problem or something you've been suffering with for some time, this workshop aims to help you learn about the causes of sleep problems and different ways you can improve your sleep.
During this workshop you will learn about
* What causes sleep problems and what keeps it going
* What is sleep
* Practical tips & tricks on how to sleep better naturally without reliance on medication
* Relaxation exercise that will help you sleep better
* How to manage stress in a more effective way
When you sleep better
* You will be able to focus better
* Your daytime stress management skills improve
* Your cognitive and problem solving skills will improve significantly
* You feel more balanced emotionally
Time: 10am-12.30pm, Saturday 27 May 2017
Location: ML Chiropractic, 604 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5RP
Ticket: £10 - early bird, £15 - on the day
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tekla Kosa at firstname.lastname@example.org