Actions and Detail Panel
How to sleep better - 29 April, Budapest
Sat 29 April 2017, 09:00 – 12:00 CEST
* Do you struggle to get to sleep no matter how tired you are?
* Do you wake up in the middle of the night and lie awake for hours, anxiously watching the clock?
* Do you feel exhausted when you wake up in the morning?
Sleep problems are increasingly common, thanks to the hectic pace of life today and the 24/7 culture that expects us to be available whenever, wherever. Whether this is a new problem or something you've been suffering with for some time, this workshop aims to help you learn about the causes of sleep problems and different ways you can improve your sleep.
During this workshop you will learn about
* What causes sleep problems and what keeps it going
* What is sleep
* Practical tips & tricks on how to sleep better naturally without reliance on medication
* Relaxation exercise that will help you sleep better
* How to manage stress in a more effective way
Time: 9am-12pm, Saturday 29 April 2017
Location: Perinatus Alapítvány, 1073 Budapest, Barcsay u. 3., (Ground floor 7, bell No 4)
Price: 6,000Ft (to be paid on the day)
The workshop will be held in English.
To BOOK YOUR PLACE please email Tekla Kosa at email@example.com or call 06-70-560-8646
When you sleep better
* You will be able to focus better
* Your daytime stress management skills improve
* Your cognitive and problem solving skills will improve significantly
* You feel emotionally more balanced
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This workshop series will have two more sessions:
* 13 May – Stress resilience / stress management
* 17 June – Befriending change
If you would like to sign up for two or all three workshops please let us know.