Actions and Detail Panel
How to survive the Pharmacy cuts - Quality payments action plan event
Thu 8 December 2016, 19:00 – 21:30 GMT
FREE Event from Camden & Islington LPC to maximise your Income and Quality Payments!!!
We have teamed up with Leyla Hannbeck at the NPA to bring you an evening workshop that will give you:
- An overview of the imposed cuts
- What you can do to maximise your income and quality payments
- providing you with a HLP accreditation action plan with
- dummies guide to getting HLP accredited (link to RSPH (the HLP accrediting body) is here)
- project planning timelines
The workshop will be on
8 December 2016
12 Upper Woburn Place, London, WC1H 0HX
DON’T MISS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR FREE PLACE!
Why is this important?
It's a no brainer!...Pharmacies in Camden & Islington will be disproportionately disadvantaged by these cuts, as such they are amongst the most vulnerable Pharmacies in the country. So why wouldn't you attend!
Who should attend?
Pharmacists, Pharmacy owners, Dispensers or Technicians
What will you learn?
- How to avoid costly EPS processing mistakes
- Why you should engage with SCR
- How to help your team be the best they can be
- Latest news from your LPC