Actions and Detail Panel
How to Take ECG Recordings
Wed 3 May 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
There will be an expert trainer there on the day to give you guidance on the correct procedures to follow when taking ECG Recordings.
The programme for the day is as follows:
- Discuss the theory of ECG recording
- Explain the reasons for undertaking the
- Demonstrate the position of the chest and limb lead
- Describe how artefacts can be reduced
- Simulated practice and classroom based assessment
THIS TRAINING IS FOR HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS
All applications for training days are acknowledged by email and therefore, you will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been accepted.
Please note that there is a free car park on site for all attendees; also when entering address on the payment page please enter your work address only.
Ticket price includes VAT of 20%