Actions and Detail Panel
How to transform your life in 180 days
Wed 8 March 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 GMT
Participate in our interactive 3-hour workshop to explore:
- the incredible value only you bring to your work and your relationships
- the patterns from your life and how you may choose to use them in a meaningful way
- what 'transforming your life' means to you AND
- what your next steps to achieve that transformation are
- how to capture the multitudes of fascinating ideas you come up with all the time and recognise the stunning qualities you have to offer to your work, relationships and community!
We invite you to join us in transforming your life through your own personal growth. We are all flying upside down!
Please note that although aspects of this workshop will apply to many people it has been specifically designed for those of you who are driven by your curiosity to pursue ever-changing varied interests. We call you Hummingbirds. And we 'get it' because we are Hummingbirds ourselves.
You may be a Hummingbird if you have lots of different interests, have had a range of jobs, need change in your life regularly and have a wonderfully diverse life. However perhaps you are also:
- Worried that because your CV has so many different jobs you are becoming 'unemployable' or will never earn the kind of money you deserve or get the senior roles you want?
- Conerned that you are never going to achieve the type of success and life style you dream of?
- Tired of being told to 'settle down' or you feel that you will never 'fit in'?
- Struggling to juggle commitment to family or friends with a deep desire to explore new interests?