This event is now FULLY BOOKED.
Please register your interest now so that if we receive any cancelations, we would be able to invite you. We will also let you know if we are running any relevant breakfasts for you in the future
Breakfast Meeting - 08:00am to 10:30am
Capitalising on complexity: How to take back control of your projects in a rapidly changing business landscape
If you are a member of a senior management team, this briefing will help you understand ways of gaining control and visibility of your projects and programmes so you don’t have any surprises when it comes to managing your project portfolio.
Bringing together some of the leading names in project management, we will address the issues required to significantly cut budget deviation in the life sciences/ healthcare/government/EPMO spaces, presenting new methods that dramatically promote efficiency.
Issues that will be debated during the breakfast include:
- No surprises: Gaining total visibility on your project portfolio
- Establishing effective monitoring of savings and ‘stretch targets’ while delivering on corporate strategy
- Integrating your information and systems – delivering efficiencies while absorbing data from multiple systems and across organisations
- Resourcing with confidence: Ensuring the best staff are available and working on the right project
CEOs, chief officers, accountable officers, CTOs, CIOs, COOs, operational directors, operational leads, heads of PMO, heads of portfolio, directors of portfolio management, programme directors, directors of performance, directors of transformation, directors of engineering
- Healthcare, life sciences (medical devices and pharmaceutical companies)
- Clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) / ‘super practices’, private hospitals, NHS foundations, NHS trusts
- Government – local authority / central government / education, transport and departments
How to transform your projects through effective portfolio management
Organisations increasingly need to execute numerous complex transformation programs and projects in parallel, while at the same time keeping the business functioning. This complexity causes organisations to struggle with both “doing the right things” and “doing things right”.
This briefing will look closely at how to keep the corporate strategy and the programme portfolio aligned. Addressing new ways in which to keep everything on track and cut budget deviation by 10 per cent. Be one of 15 senior professionals around the table at The Savoy who will all bring their expertise to bear to analyse the future of project management.
This breakfast meeting is brought to you by Business Reporter, in association with Cora, and is only for senior end users as mentioned above. Registrations of junior professionals, consultants, solution providers or other sellers to this market won’t be accepted. For any enquiries, please contact Tracey on 0208 349 6475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This breakfast briefing is free of charge to attend, however if you cancel your attendance less than two weeks prior to the briefing, you will have to provide a replacement of equal seniority otherwise you will be a subject of £150 cancellation fee.