Learn how to turn your passion for blogging into a career with award-winning blogger Charly Lester
If you want to learn how to transform your blog into a brand, let award-winning dating blogger Charly Lester be your guide. During this inspiring course, you’ll discover how to find your niche and expand your audience. Plus, you’ll learn how to build a strong social media following for your site, as well as how to make your content more findable and shareable.
Crucially, you’ll also get insider tips on how to make a living from your blog through advertising, sponsored content and partnerships. Why not take the first step towards becoming a professional blogger? Book your place now – and learn how to turn your passion for blogging into a career.
- How to expand the audience for your blog and social media platforms
- The basics of SEO – searching for keywords, assessing popularity and deciding when to use them
- Making money from your blog – including the pros and cons of advertising and sponsored content
- Setting up linked businesses and partnerships
- Exploring other opportunities, such as public speaking and writing commissions
- Tips on networking and self-publicity
- Practical exercises – including sessions where you’ll research the most successful blogs and social media in your area
- Q&A and group discussion
Please note attendees should bring along a charged laptop or smart device in order to take part fully in practical exercises
Sign up to our newsletter and you’ll be among the first to find out about our latest courses and special offers. You can also follow us on Twitter, and read our latest articles and interviews on our blog.
Charly Lester is the award-winning blogger behind 30 Dates, London’s most popular dating blog. Her advice has also appeared in the Guardian, the Observer and The Independent, and she has become a regular guest on BBC Radio 4. Find Charly on Twitter here.