Actions and Detail Panel
How to Use Excel Spreadsheets
Mon 5 June 2017, 13:30 – 15:30 BST
Microsoft Excel is the most popular spreadsheet programme - learning how to use the software for carrying out routine financial and recording purposes can simplify your business administration – reducing stress levels!!
At the end of this course you will have a good working knowledge of Excel basics, making you feel more confident using Excel and be able to create a spreadsheet from scratch.Spreadsheets that you create will be easier to use and look more presentable. Understanding and using some of the built in calculation and formula functionality will allow you to be more productive in your work.
Learn how to start and use the capability of Excel including:
- Getting Started, Spreadsheet terminology, What is on the screen
- Entering and Editing data, Creating workbooks, Saving workbooks
- Entering and editing formulas
- Saving and updating workbooks
- Modifying a Worksheet, manipulating data
- Using Functions, Entering functions, Using AutoSum
- Formatting Worksheets, Formatting text, Formatting rows and columns
- Printing, Printing worksheets, Page Setup options
- Using formulas to carry out calculations – remove any issues with numbers and maths!